1. Full name: Adam Garcia
2. Age: 17
3. Favorite bands: Tool, Opeth, Nine Inch Nails, Sigur Rós, A Perfect Circle, Porcupine Tree. Actually, I had the pleasure of meeting Opeth. :)
4. Why did you join this community? I am a sadist. I love every possible facet of the life of dominating other people.
5. What are 6 interesting things about yourself? 1. I love art, I'm a student at HSPVA (High School for Performing and Visual Arts) and I love music. I've recorded some stuff expecially lately that I'm pretty happy with. 2. The most interesting thing that ever happened to me was that I ran away from home with a woman twice my age. It was a really stupid idea, but I wouldn't be how I am now if I hadn't done that. Plus it's interesting so, I figured I'd add that in here. 3. I love making movies, taking pictures and what not. I love the way women look when they're scared to the point that they're on the verge of tears. Nothing is more sexy or beautiful. 4. I had a poem published when I was thirteen. 5. I had my first orgasm when I was 4 years old. 6. I absolutely love being served. I absolutely love the fact that what I want will be done by who I want it done by at my whim.
6. Give me a quote (It can be from anywhere; a movie, song, book, etc...) and tell me what it means to you. "So, pretty please, with a cherry on top, clean the fuckin car." - Harvey Keitel in Pulp Fiction. This may not seem like it means much, but everything in that movie is comforting for some reason, heh. And Harvey's character is such an amazing person, I love it.
7. What are some of your aspirations in life? To create something exquisitely beautiful. Something I love. Any form of art.
8. What does a song have to have for you to completely fall in love with it? Ambition and lots of effort into letting it be what it becomes.
9. Tell me about your religion and why you feel it is right for you. I have no religion. That's right for me because it makes me feel like all is right or something like that. Everything for me is about being reasonable. I think no religion is reasonable.
10. Name two people you admire and look up to and explain why you feel that way. Trent Reznor - Trent is simply a musical genius. He created so much with such vision, and you can so obviously tell that it's a direct extension of himself. Not to mention his sadomasochistic...ness? is very appealing. Quentin Tarantino - He also had his very own vision, and had enough self indulgence to know that it would go somewhere. I love that about him.